Receive 1 PDH Credit when you join a live webinar.
● CTI STD-201RS Thermal Certification for Cooling System Heat Rejection Equipment Part 1: Performance Ratings - Presenter Mike Womack, Thermal Certification Administrator, Cooling Technology Institute - Sponsored by EVAPCO.
Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 2:00 PM EST - Free Registration
● Chiller Selections for Central Plants: Lowest Overall Costs for Process Cooling - Presenter Clayton Penhallegon, Jr., PE, Integrated Services Group. - Sponsored by Carrier.
Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 2:00 PM EST - Free Registration
To View the Compressed Air Best Practices Webinar Schedule Click Here.
To View the Blower & Vacuum Best Practices Webinar Schedule Click Here.
How to Determine the Ideal Physical Location of a Cooling Tower - Presenter Nick McCall, P.E., Technical Manager, Woodard & Curran - Sponsored by SPX Cooling Tech, LLC.
Applications for Adiabatic Cooling Technology - Presenter Bert J. Wesley, Sr. Principal Industrial Plant Engineering Practice Leader, Woodard & Curran - Sponsored by Evapco.
Precise Cooling Temperature Control Ensures Quality and Increased Cycle Counts - Presenter Bert J. Wesley, P.E., Sr. Principal, Industrial Plant Engineering Practice Leader, Woodard & Curran.
Managing Cooling Tower Cycles of Concentration - Presenter Nick McCall, P.E., Technical Manager, Woodard & Curran - Sponsored by SPX Cooling Tech, LLC.
When to Install VSD Chillers. Presented by Fred Berry and Spencer Fuller, Johnson Controls.
How Traditional Chiller Plant Design and Operation Reduces System Efficiency. Presented by Mike Flaherty, General Manager of tekWorx.
5 Energy Treasure Hunts for Chilled Water. Presented by Mike Flaherty, General Manager of tekWorx.
Best Practices 2020 ONLINE EVENT! Presentations Recordings
Live Keynote Presentations, Part 1
- CAGI: The Voice of the Compressed Air Industry, Chad Larrabee, Education Committee Chair, The Compressed Air & Gas Institute
- Developing a World Class Industrial Energy Program, Thomas A. Pagliuco, Exec. Director, Global Energy Engineering, AbbVie
Live Keynote Presentations, Part 2
- The Compressed Air Challenge, Efficiency Training of Compressed Air Systems, Steve Briscoe, President, The Compressed Air Challenge
- Paving the Way for Energy Management at CalPortland, Stephen Coppinger, PE, – VP, Engineering Services, CalPortland
Cooling Tower Fundamentals, Kent Martens, Regional Sales Manager, SPX Cooling Tech, LLC., maker of Marley® Cooling Towers
Benefits and Designs of Free Cooling Chiller Systems, Tom Stone, National Sales Manager, Industrial Markets, Thermal Care
New Vapor Compression Technology to Reduce Heating & Cooling Operating Costs & CO2 Emissions, Drew Turner, Global Marketing Manager, Danfoss
Waterside Economizer for Air-Cooled Chillers, Frank Silva, Product Manager, Air-Cooled Products, Carrier Commercial HVAC NA